The start of a new year is filled with excitement and high expectations. In the case of beauty and beauty products, fresh beginnings means the emergence of new trends, researches and product innovations which are set to come for the year ahead.
You might have thought that last year topped the list when it comes to exciting and innovative Skincare products launches. But in reality, 2019 beauty products are poised to give a serious run for its money.
We have trawled through the beauty cupboard and come up with a list of some of the top skincare products and trends that will definitely blow up your mind. So, check them out!
1. Clinique iD
2019 proves that we haven’t had enough of personalized beauty. Clinique iD is a customized hydration system based around the signature “Dramatic Different Moisturizers Lotions”. It is set to be the biggest brand to be launched since 2010’s “Even Better Clinical Line”.
Steps on using this product
- First, you need to choose from the three hydrating bases, based on how much moisture your skin needs.
- Add one of the five cartridge concentrates. Each of the concentrates targets a specific complexion concern.
- Prepare yourself for radiant and glowing skin all year long.
2. CBD Oil & Cannabis-infused Beauty Products
I bet you heard a lot about CBD in 2018, but most of it was just talk. This year ushers in a new line of cannabis-infused beauty products.
CBD from Cannabis has the ability to treat pain, anxiety, and stress. Additionally, Mandy Moore even uses it for sore feet from high heels.CBD specifically appeals to those people experiencing pain, stress, and anxiety and are yearning to find a natural solution without having to get high from smoking weed.
Although there are many companies out there trying to produce CBD products. Only trust the authenticated companies, who can offer quality products that have undergone proper testing and with lab result that last through the craze.
Some of CBD beauty Products
- Kiehl’s Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Herbal Concentrate
- Josie Maran Skin Dope CBD Argan Oil
- Cannuka CBD Cleansing Body Bar
- Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion
3. Avene Re-Contouring Serum
This is a highly concentrated serum-in-all which is designed to fight against the visible signs of ageing. All thanks to its unique association of anti-ageing actives. This non-greasy and the fast absorbing formula is suited for every skin type, even the most sensitive skin. This product aims to leave the skin, luminous, toned and full of vitality.
4.Bielenda Vege Detox Broccoli & Pumpkin + Prebiotic Moisturising Cream
Yes! it has pumpkin and broccoli for real. You should know that pumpkin enzymes have been long utilized as a natural and safe exfoliate for improving skin texture and cell turnover.
Fun fact: pumpkin juice is an excellent de-puffing agent, and plastic surgery clinics in South Korea provide it after procedures.
Back to the cream now! Dry and dull skins with reduced elasticity and signs of aging can be managed by utilizing this cream. It is convenient for day and night use.
What does it contain?
Well, pumpkin obviously! Kidding!
- Broccoli extracts that are rich in vitamin C and minerals, to deliver anti-free radical and anti-aging effects.
- Nourishing pumpkin seed extracts that improve the appearance of the skin, regenerate and strengthen the epidermis.
- Prebiotics which make the skin resistant o adverse external factors and restore proper PH.
5. Algenist Genius Sleeping Collagen
This year has seen the development of a vegan form of collagen, which is not the case in most collagen spiked skin-care products. It prevents the skin of sleeping beauties, for undergoing dehydration during Naptime.
This products pair-ups with brands alguronic acid “a humectant that helps the skin retain moisture”. As a result, this bedtime treatment prevents overnight skin dehydration while increasing moisture levels.